[TC] Gaming Forums
Very Sad and Heart-breaking News - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Very Sad and Heart-breaking News (/showthread.php?tid=33642)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Very Sad and Heart-breaking News - Felipe Jardim - 2022-07-02 16:11

(2022-07-02 12:13)SpeedDemonn Wrote:  If it's real, it's really sad and disrespectful to play with the emotions of so many people.

I hope good news comes out.

Nothing good about this. If he truly died, then it's a damn shame people are *Removed* about with this, and we still lost a great pal.

If he faked his own death because he wanted to quit LFS, then i have no respect for that either, he was loved by many, and you don't do that to people who are fond of you.

RE: Very Sad and Heart-breaking News - Speed Demon - 2022-07-02 18:30

(2022-07-02 16:11)Felipe Jardim Wrote:  
(2022-07-02 12:13)SpeedDemonn Wrote:  If it's real, it's really sad and disrespectful to play with the emotions of so many people.

I hope good news comes out.

Nothing good about this. If he truly died, then it's a damn shame people are *Removed* about with this, and we still lost a great pal.

If he faked his own death because he wanted to quit LFS, then i have no respect for that either, he was loved by many, and you don't do that to people who are fond of you.

Yes you are right. The situation is bad both ways as you wrote. I don't know him very well, so knowing that a person is alive would be good news for me. The rest is the problem of his friends who love him.