[TC] Gaming Forums
So banning is so nice? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: So banning is so nice? (/showthread.php?tid=10307)

So banning is so nice? - Hoofy - 2014-01-11 23:16

I just got banned, because my car spinned and i started to drive another way on the right side. Admin said that i was going wrong way, isn't it allowed to start going to the other way if i spin? i got kicked, and then i went back and said "such kick etc." and got banned.

All i want to say is, So much butthurt (Just play the damn game, no need to be butthurt from such small thing)

RE: So banning is so nice? - Bez - 2014-01-11 23:25

If you feel your ban was unfair you can make an unban request >>Here<< using the following format:

Quote:- Your LFS Username:

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:

- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban::

TIP: Read the server rules (http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/). Don't argue with Admins.

RE: So banning is so nice? - Cola - 2014-01-11 23:47

You were banned by me.

As I told you on the server: You had both wrongsided autobahn and done donuts on the wrong side afterwards, bumped into a cop almost pushing him into oncoming cars, done dangerous driving in the pits, and not respecting admins.

I pitlaned you twice, and told you not to drive, so we could settle this in a grown up manner. You didn't listen, and I kicked you, and told you that, that was your final warning. You then kept on going being disrespectful:

2014-01-11 23:08:52 UTC Kyoto colaplus95 [TC]›Cola‹ : DBZWOOT - Take that as your last warning

2014-01-11 23:08:57 UTC Kyoto petteri88 DBZWOOT : such wow

014-01-11 23:08:59 UTC Kyoto petteri88 DBZWOOT : so kick

After this, it came to my decision, that you had probably had enough of TC for the day. You are unbanned in 23 hours from now.

Go read the rules in the meanwhile. And as there is no need for further discussion, I'm closing this thread.