[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report nikolai_01 (Report Archived by Charlie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report nikolai_01 (Report Archived by Charlie) (/showthread.php?tid=34056)

+ Report nikolai_01 (Report Archived by Charlie) - Callys - 2021-10-23 12:53

size=large]Users Involved[/size]

Your LFS Username:XX_Huguinho753_xX

Their LFS Username(s):nikolai_01
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]AS™| Ivanov

Incident Information

Date of Incident:23/10/2021
Time of Incident: 12:40

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):1:23:00, guy speeds while copping for an whole lap. When i tried to tell him that he can not do it while copping he just said ''nah''.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/grb8vsd2jjxzu15/Report+^1[COP]^0AS™^v+^1Ivanov.mpr/file

RE: Report nikolai_01 - nikolai_01 - 2021-10-23 13:04

Yeah, i did a full lap speeding to test out my set if its capable of making 230kph. The "nah" thing was because i rushed to type !join to join a chase, then i stopped and told you that im gonna answer you after that chase, idk if u left after this or rejoined, but u told me u didn't see that reply.

Again yes, i did speed almost a full lap (from the bridge near safezone2 till the construction before the bridge near rb.

RE: Report nikolai_01 - Callys - 2021-10-23 13:09

(2021-10-23 13:04)nikolai_01 Wrote:  The "nah" thing was because i rushed to type !join to join a chase, then i stopped and told you that im gonna answer you after that chase, idk if u left after this or rejoined, but u told me u didn't see that reply.

The ''nah'' pretty tells everything, i told you what you should do, and you refused it. I indeed left to save replay as i was waiting for your reply, which you didn't do. Also, it is very discerning of you, after i rejoined and we talked again, to say, ''i dont care, my license is going to expire anyways''.

RE: Report nikolai_01 - nikolai_01 - 2021-10-23 13:14

You told me what? Didn't tell me anything, or at least while I was off-chase, because while in chase I rarely read anything other than !x or !cop chat. And yes, my license is expiring in around 2 months. Gonna stop arguing here with you and let's wait for TC staff to show up

EDIT to the post: there were no cars around me at that specific speeding moment, the track/map was clear.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Charlie. - Charlie - 2021-10-24 18:04

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report nikolai_01 - Charlie - 2021-10-25 15:23

Hello,

Nikolai_01 has received a confirmable in-game warning.

Many thanks for the report,

-Charlie

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.