[TC] Gaming Forums
TC ? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: TC ? (/showthread.php?tid=35541)

Pages: 1 2

TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 20:24

Since this is / General Information / General Discussions / Help Requests & Technical Support section, I'll put my request of help for an answer of question.

What's up with the people associated in TC?

Horrible distain and hypocrisy from parties like BP, Leon, Ash, Spark, others were relatively fine, some actually pleasant, Brad Kyle Frozen Viper, no problem really.

Today Ash got really upset. Sad rather of talking about the situation it introduced, it backs out pouts the lip and kicks me out. I guess when you don't know how to keep a dialogue you're losing, they insist of just closing the door.
While back I got met with the same from BP, which is TC, Right?.. I get it, no hiding there. But still. Weird. Without much elaboration but feelings. I've seen them do good and this was just not it today. Foolish Tongue

Seems like the higher ups don't really want to listen when something is being conversed in a dialogue.

F, paying respects
Hope you work out your issues Heart I believe

RE: TC ? - BP - 2022-12-12 20:48

Are you angry because I dealt with you for calling someone a broken condom? Basically you don't like any admin who has had to spend time dealing with your poor conduct. Unsurprising.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:06

There's a good list and a bad list, check up boy.

Were you in the server today TC One, ~22:00 utc+2 ?
Didn't even read past your own name? I mentioned better people in TC, they should be admins honestly. Yous have the need to introduce yourself into a situation you aren't needed in, then have the decency to get upset and start abusing if it touches a nerve. I get it bad days this and that, but the frequency of this brainmelting in aformentioned names is just cooked. And i'm supposed to respect that back? F

(2022-12-12 20:48)BP Wrote:  Are you angry because I dealt with you for calling someone a broken condom? Basically you don't like any admin who has had to spend time dealing with your poor conduct. Unsurprising.

And you should really check out the replay of that date, there's a reason I answered the way I did, if you had the balls to do the same to the cops you did to me, no problem, but you don't. Tongue bless your own gang, peak of the saints Heart

RE: TC ? - BP - 2022-12-12 21:09

I wasn't online today.
I read your whole post, but am struggling to understand why you are singling me out.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:17

... if you read it, I mentioned for today, Ash, a while back you and Leon, and Spark maybe few mishaps, but the name stuck to me, might be wrong on that guy.
Singling.. very centric.

Do good no kidding. LFS server is fun and active for a reason, but not when the big representatives are acting like this just makes the whole thing of who's more comfortable to entering the circle jay.

RE: TC ? - BP - 2022-12-12 21:19

You should self-reflect sometimes and consider why so many admins have had to deal with you. It is because you are incapable of following basic rules. Maybe your parents let you get away with it but you shouldn't be surprised when strangers don't let you get away with terrible behaviour. Hopefully one day you'll understand. Tongue

RE: TC ? - Ash - 2022-12-12 21:20

I’m not going to delve deep into things because it obviously won’t change your mindset… but I simply asked you to drive carefully. It wasn’t even an official warning, just a “tip” because you very nearly caused an accident.

The “drama” could have been avoided if you just acknowledged what I said with something as simple as “Ok”.

RE: TC ? - Ras - 2022-12-12 21:22

Own up to your mistakes instead of blaming everyone else you get in contact with.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:23

(2022-12-12 21:20)Ash Wrote:  I’m not going to delve deep into things because it obviously won’t change your mindset… but I simply asked you to drive carefully. It wasn’t even an official warning, just a “tip” because you very nearly caused an accident.

The “drama” could have been avoided if you just acknowledged what I said with something as simple as “Ok”.

I didn't realize your superior ''ok'' etiquette, apologies.
+ I thought I already answered the first time, I was careful so i did it. seemed to take it personally but my senses must be tripping.

(2022-12-12 21:19)BP Wrote:  You should self-reflect sometimes and consider why so many admins have had to deal with you. It is because you are incapable of following basic rules. Maybe your parents let you get away with it but you shouldn't be surprised when strangers don't let you get away with terrible behaviour. Hopefully one day you'll understand. Tongue

Fool man, look again, whatever grinds your gears at the end of the day, so don't take this too rough, don't cry, and stick to your horse.
See you talk about basic rules while your own tc and cops do the same xD You just keep giving me the very thing I talk about.

(2022-12-12 21:22)Ras Wrote:  Own up to your mistakes instead of blaming everyone else you get in contact with.

What was my mistake? When I was ''near causing an accident and I didn't press F3 to say ''good pass'' as a comment means that yeah I realised what I did on the spot. Or what is it

RE: TC ? - Ash - 2022-12-12 21:28

(2022-12-12 21:23)falaf123 Wrote:  
(2022-12-12 21:20)Ash Wrote:  I’m not going to delve deep into things because it obviously won’t change your mindset… but I simply asked you to drive carefully. It wasn’t even an official warning, just a “tip” because you very nearly caused an accident.

I didn't realize you’re superior ''ok'' etiquette, apologies.

This is a perfect example. There is no need to try and get “one up”. We’re not here to be superior compared to others, instead we’re here to ensure pleasant gameplay for everyone in the community.

At the end of the day, we are all volunteers because we enjoy being part of the community. We would prefer any interactions with the community to be a pleasant experience, rather than having to deal with individuals who go out of their way to try and cause a scene.

Have a great evening!

RE: TC ? - BP - 2022-12-12 21:30

You're telling me "don't cry", however you've made this thread, criticising everything (without reflecting on your own actions), lambasting individual admins (with your "good and bad" list like you're some LFS Santa Claus).

If you have a problem, I would recommend raising it constructively instead - with a proper attitude and maybe some evidence or actual basis to your complaints. I would also recommend raising things soon after they happen, instead of referencing perceived injustices months after they occurred (for example crying about being punished for calling someone a broken condom - in September).

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:31

(2022-12-12 21:28)Ash Wrote:  
(2022-12-12 21:23)falaf123 Wrote:  

I didn't realize you’re superior ''ok'' etiquette, apologies.

This is a perfect example. There is no need to try and get “one up”. We’re not here to be superior compared to others, instead we’re here to ensure pleasant gameplay for everyone in the community.

At the end of the day, we are all volunteers because we enjoy being part of the community. We would prefer any interactions with the community to be a pleasant experience, rather than having to deal with individuals who go out of their way to try and cause a scene.

Have a great evening!

See here you talk very openly about this and that, why couldn't it be like that before? Had to randomly get upset because yous think everything is about yous. Idk man.
I'm not here to take the ''always happy to help here n there'' while you kicked me several times out rather than talking it through.
Like seriously. what.. I play there too, I am the community. You kiddin..?

(2022-12-12 21:30)BP Wrote:  You're telling me "don't cry", however you've made this thread, criticising everything (without reflecting on your own actions), lambasting individual admins (with your "good and bad" list like you're some LFS Santa Claus).

If you have a problem, I would recommend raising it constructively instead - with a proper attitude and maybe some evidence or actual basis to your complaints. I would also recommend raising things soon after they happen, instead of referencing perceived injustices months after they occurred (for example crying about being punished for calling someone a broken condom - in September).

Yes its my thread, today posted, about TC, in this / General Information / General Discussions / Help Requests & Technical Support forum Biggrin Thanks for clarifying it.
cop mentality is mad, I could talk about myself too, but i should buy fraps or something to get evidence, can't save replays in time you go berserk and kick out Biggrin so yeah. again. Look of wtf your cops were talking.
You don't have the balls to give same tickets to your own ones, skim right past their issues.

RE: TC ? - Ash - 2022-12-12 21:35

Perhaps you forgot all the lines of conversation we had prior to the kicks.

Anyway, seems like there is no progression with this thread, so I’ll call it a day here and hope to see you in the servers again soon.

RE: TC ? - BP - 2022-12-12 21:35

For future reference, you can either turn auto save replay on, or access your temp mpr.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:36

(2022-12-12 21:35)Ash Wrote:  Perhaps you forgot all the lines of conversation we had prior to the kicks.

Anyway, seems like there is no progression with this thread, so I’ll call it a day here and hope to see you in the servers again soon.

run Heart hope you get well soon. Next time don't kick me out and let's actually talk. xo

(2022-12-12 21:35)BP Wrote:  For future reference, you can either turn auto save replay on, or access your temp mpr.

Yeah, You're right there, this i will do from now on

RE: TC ? - Ras - 2022-12-12 21:41

(2022-12-12 21:36)falaf123 Wrote:  
(2022-12-12 21:35)Ash Wrote:  Perhaps you forgot all the lines of conversation we had prior to the kicks.

run Heart hope you get well soon. Next time don't kick me out and let's actually talk. xo
According to chatlogs he had to repeat himself about 9 times because you refused to listen to what he said. If you need more talking than that, the problem is with you. Ash handled it the best he could, with the way you acted today.

If you still can't understand it, then you may reconsider if this place is the right one for you.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:44

(2022-12-12 21:41)Ras Wrote:  

According to chatlogs he had to repeat himself about 9 times because you refused to listen to what he said. If you need more talking than that, the problem is with you. Ash handled it the best he could, with the way you acted today.

If you still can't understand it, then you may reconsider if this place is the right one for you.

No shot, how do I accept it your way that I don't make you repeat yourself 9 times and don't get upset, I don't wanna spam the chat with ''YES SIR'' ''YES SIR'', I'll get fined. Sad Maybe I say the same if you are so sensitive to simple words.
It's like self-explanatory, yes i'll try better, yes i won't breathe exhaust fumes, yes i will continue to bow down to the egos. duh
Best regards - Mr T

RE: TC ? - Ras - 2022-12-12 21:46

(2022-12-12 21:44)falaf123 Wrote:  

No shot, how do I accept it your way that I don't make you repeat yourself 9 times and don't get upset, I don't wanna spam the chat with ''YES SIR'' ''YES SIR'', I'll get fined. Sad Maybe I say the same if you are so sensitive to simple words.

Best regards - Mr T
Let's go back to a previous reply to this thread. Not sure if you've got bad memory or something, but the fix is right there:

(2022-12-12 21:20)Ash Wrote:  The “drama” could have been avoided if you just acknowledged what I said with something as simple as “Ok”.

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 21:51

(2022-12-12 21:46)Ras Wrote:  
(2022-12-12 21:44)falaf123 Wrote:  

Best regards - Mr T
Let's go back to a previous reply to this thread. Not sure if you've got bad memory or something, but the fix is right there:

(2022-12-12 21:20)Ash Wrote:  The “drama” could have been avoided if you just acknowledged what I said with something as simple as “Ok”.

I didn't realize your superior ''ok'' etiquette, apologies.

Give me the tabula rasa of your life and existence when I join server. I want to speak so you understand and we understand each other Smile Let's come together Smile)

Leon the same fool as Ash was, at least he kinda talked here. Leon prolonging an easy explanation just to keep whining, pathetic

RE: TC ? - falaf123 - 2022-12-12 22:12

Yeah. Go figure where they all come from. Cannot explain but waits for some annoyance or ohmagash maybe even discord call rather than literally write the explanation. THE LOGIC. IMPECCABLE Heart
I can send the first part but this site doesn't allow that big files.