[TC] Gaming Forums
Community opinion on skipping tracks - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Community opinion on skipping tracks (/showthread.php?tid=35013)

Community opinion on skipping tracks - Misterviin - 2022-08-27 10:38

Hello everyone

Again we find us in situation where Westhill Retro (WE1Y) has been skipped and instead of retro is Weston Trackday (WE2X). There are many people who prefer Retro instead of Trackday. Also there have been cases where Trackday has been changed to Retro. So i'm calling for a vote. Please vote in poll above, should tracks be changed/skipped or should the tracks be via schedule as they are meant to be.

Edit: As my english stopped working when making a poll- if you vote "no" you want to stick to rotation schedule and if you vote "yes" you want to stick to admin's mood on friday night.

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - Dino - 2022-08-27 10:41

It kind feels random not to stick to the track rotation list. Feels kinda random.
So either stick to it or edit it.

Oh and, add Rockingham.

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - sparckify - 2022-08-27 10:43

Yes please Im just tyred of Weston Track day being arroung instead of Westhill Retro that many times.
Just stick on Track Rotation Schedule

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - fWANKy - 2022-08-27 10:45

perhaps they should have brain and make a thread on here for everyone to vote on either retro and trackday ...

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - A c e - 2022-08-27 10:53

bring back retro, trackday boring asf

dont let haku making new wr's

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - Dino - 2022-08-27 10:56

(2022-08-27 10:45)fWANKy Wrote:  perhaps they should have brain and make a thread on here for everyone to vote on either retro and trackday ...

What's the point of voting?
[Image: 6309f831d42c2-2022-08-27_12_55_27-Add_Ro...ation_.png]

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - Ash - 2022-08-27 11:24

To summarise (And as mentioned on the server) - we're never going to be able to please every single player.

I have grave concerns about the likes of the new South City track when it eventually is released... how long before someone comments saying "it's too big, boring..."

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - Ras - 2022-08-27 11:31

Lets face it, some people prefer going around in circles on 1 road, tailgating each other, instead of maps that actually have a citydriving feel to it. Then there's all those who hate it. So yeah, what Ash said. That said, sticking to the schedule with no variation, will probably cause a little less complaining, so it may have to be that way.

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - SIMOX - 2022-08-27 12:19

(2022-08-27 11:24)Ash Wrote:  I have grave concerns about the likes of the new South City track when it eventually is released... how long before someone comments saying "it's too big, boring..."

I think the solution to that would be to improve cops and robbers role play a bit so it's not just sitting on one street and trying to laser for speeding, etc. Bank robberies, illegal goods trafficking, idk something that is not BUSes and taxi jobs for solo players.

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - M6nsh - 2022-08-27 16:10

(2022-08-27 11:24)Ash Wrote:  To summarise (And as mentioned on the server) - we're never going to be able to please every single player.

I have grave concerns about the likes of the new South City track when it eventually is released... how long before someone comments saying "it's too big, boring..."

Honestly, I was thinking that way but time will tell

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - THE WIZARD DK - 2023-01-02 13:32

sorry for bumping this but my thoughts on this was. TC has two servers.
why not have two rotations, one for each server. then its not always the same map on both servers for diversity.

E.G: i dont really like cruising on tcc when in south city. its not the lyt or because its tc. its just very short streets, low speed limits and me getting bored with that somehow.

so example if TC one had SO, like described above, TC two would have some other map ,perhaps more interesting to me, meaning i have more than one choice to decide which map/server to go too. yer i know this was written a bit egocentric regarding myself, but i do actually think many would like this option with 2 maps instead of the same on both servers. if there is any type of rotation it should stick with that. like a radio st have to stick to their program too Wink

again sorry for bump, but i think it was a valid post to make regarding this.

EDIT:
i didnt even read the post above before i write this. so i guess i got to be that guy Biggrin

RE: Community opinion on skipping tracks - Erko987 - 2023-01-02 13:40

(2023-01-02 13:32)THE WIZARD DK Wrote:  sorry for bumping this but my thoughts on this was. TC has two servers.
why not have two rotations, one for each server. then its not always the same map on both servers for diversity.

E.G: i dont really like cruising on tcc when in south city. its not the lyt or because its tc. its just very short streets, low speed limits and me getting bored with that somehow.

so example if TC one had SO, like described above, TC two would have some other map ,perhaps more interesting to me, meaning i have more than one choice to decide which map/server to go too. yer i know this was written a bit egocentric regarding myself, but i do actually think many would like this option with 2 maps instead of the same on both servers. if there is any type of rotation it should stick with that. like a radio st have to stick to their program too Wink

again sorry for bump, but i think it was a valid post to make regarding this.

EDIT:
i didnt even read the post above before i write this. so i guess i got to be that guy Biggrin

but i do actually think many would like this option with 2 maps instead of the same on both servers.

yes