[TC] Gaming Forums
ban for team leaders is unfair - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ban for team leaders is unfair (/showthread.php?tid=37793)

Pages: 1 2

ban for team leaders is unfair - robo1990 - 2024-04-01 13:05

is it me or does even a 10% ban on leaders from memebers misbehaving seem bad also i don know what the hell is going on but it seems very unfair. You are talking about punishing someone for someone elses actions making them carry a burden for somthing wich is not there fault. you cannot control people and to punish someone else and make them do it to wash your own hands of it is actually in my eyes quite a cowardly and lazy thing to do if this is the case save us all some trouble and dont have teams or TC admins as they are both redundant at this point and serve no real purpose.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-01 13:26

Yes the leader may not be guilty of the same misdemeanor as the suspect from their team, so them also getting punished for something they didn't do themselves but one of their teammember did can seem unjust, I agree with that.

However, the teamleaders are now held more responsible about their team and their teammembers. It's like a when your kid in school causes problems or performs poorly at school, the parent(s) are called in to have chat with the teacher about their kid's behavior and performance. They are the superior for their kid, so they are also in some part responsible for their kids actions. To some extent they are expected to also make their kid behave correctly.

So eventhough "punishing" the teamleaders for something they didn't do themselves, you could also see it as more of a motivator to make their team perform better. So in a sense like, part of their team didn't perform well, part of their team misbehaved, it's their team, their responsibily. Make sure your team does better next time. Take the rules serious, and if you don't want to get punished as teamleader for something one of your members did, consider removing that member from the team.

By the way, now that I think of it. Say this person gets removed from the team because of their bad behavior which now also affects the teamleader, now that ex-member is on his own. This ex-member can now still do the same misdemeanors without getting their leader involved in it, but they can still mess around and cause trouble. In other words, this new rule will only clean up the teams, because the misbehaving players will still be there but can be banned on their own instead of affecting a team.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Russ - 2024-04-01 13:52

...its the beginning of April :-/

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - 7mar - 2024-04-01 13:56

this is very stupid indeed. dont you tc guys have nothing better to do? lmfao

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Jacob - 2024-04-01 14:04

ban TC

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Robis - 2024-04-01 14:10

a full wipe aka full stats restart seems like a better idea

btw robo there is something on your shirt

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - NGUXJAPON - 2024-04-01 14:16

I absolutely agree with what Martyn said, this rule will only exonerate teams and the guilty player will continue to break the rules, and also, as you know, there are several privileges for approved teams on the server. Will the team that does not take advantage of them in the teams that are not accepted be subject to this penalty? it sounds quite unfair to ignore these teams when it comes to positive privileges and to see them when it comes to punishment.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Charlie - 2024-04-01 14:21

[Image: 1ca14c41d58a326c44137ef5b0998190.gif]

Well behaved team members = No punishments
Badly behaved team members = Punishment

Simple really.
Follow de roolz!

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - ThePonczeK - 2024-04-01 14:24

The new policy is great, now teams will be professional.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - BP - 2024-04-01 14:28

Hi Robo,

Really glad you're enjoying the new policy! It is always really refreshing to see our players embrace our changes. Please let us know if you ever think of further feedback Biggrin

BP

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Robis - 2024-04-01 14:29

(2024-04-01 14:21)Charlie Wrote:  [Image: 1ca14c41d58a326c44137ef5b0998190.gif]

Well behaved team members = No punishments
Badly behaved team members = Punishment

Simple really.
Follow de roolz!

Now who gets banned if you get ban?

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Frozen - 2024-04-01 14:37

I think 10% is way too low to be honest. Leaders should face twice the ban length to ensure no new misbehaving members join the team.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Yukine - 2024-04-01 15:06

I think non affiliated teams should get 10% of their country population banned each time.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - TAZxx - 2024-04-01 16:00

Honestly, I welcome this.

Management are responsible for those they bring into their teams and should be held accountable for not policing the activities they do.

I will happily take 10% of any punishment on behalf of the training team.

I hope for better behaviours and chocolate for all.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Petsu - 2024-04-01 16:02

I find this change really good as unsatisfied team members can punish their leaders by getting banned.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - January - 2024-04-01 16:10

(2024-04-01 16:00)TAZxx Wrote:  Honestly, I welcome this.

Management are responsible for those they bring into their teams and should be held accountable for not policing the activities they do.

I will happily take 10% of any punishment on behalf of the training team.

I hope for better behaviours and chocolate for all.

This Thumbup1

It just occurred to me that if the leader himself were banned, what would happen?

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Marty_Deslions - 2024-04-01 16:13

Happy 1st of April guys!

Ps.
@TAZxx
I hope that chocolate thing u said was not april fools joke. Please send.

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - TAZxx - 2024-04-01 19:18

Hǝʎ ɹoqo' ʎon ƃoʇ ʇɹollǝp ɯɐʇǝ˙˙˙ ſnsʇ sɐʎᴉuƃ˙

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - Carl - 2024-04-01 20:44

[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]

RE: ban for team leaders is unfair - KooKoo - 2024-04-01 20:45

This is actually so funny because I believed it at first too